Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you discover you're dreaming (in which case you're very lucky), your idea of reality expands to the outer reality you know. If you do not, reality within your dream is whatever you can dream of and it doesn't matter it doesn't have physical existence in this one, because you perceive it as real. It's completely irrelevant.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reality... fiction... I keep thinking that what we feel and percept is what the reality is, if it changes drastically, then, a new reality awakens, if happens that the new reality makes the old one a fake, then is good, the only way to explain reality is... We are in it. the very core of our existence is the reality. If the world that surround us is changed, then, is okay, the reality changes, but it remains, as we remain.

We have a perception of it, but it changes as our very existence changes. We are our own reality, i think, and it evolves as we do, so, if we find our whole life has been a fake, what does it mean? Was our life also a whole fake?. No, we have memories of it, we could gain experience of it, and surelly, we'd be able to use it in a "new reality".

Is hard to explain, but i guess you get my idea. You live, you are in reality. and you're with others, as we see it's the easiest way to give a meaning to the feeling that we are not alone.

Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once I had a dream that I still can't choose it was a dream or it was reality. >_<

Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Posted reply here.

Like, I still donno which is reality or dream, until I wake up, and if I realize I'm in my bed, I wake up at that moment as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i guess Einsteins theory of relativity is right, we make our own reality depending on our own views of the world

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's not Einstein's Theory of Relativity -.- Einstein's Special Relativity theory is about relative motion, and his General Relativity theory is about gravity.

I don't think in this current reality (i.e. outside any dreams) everything is relative (consider for a moment how contradictory this concept is). It's more logical to think the universe is deterministic and absolute, and there's a single absolute truth for everything which we may or may not be able to discover. For example, the fact that the parts of the world we don't know about still exist regardless of this.

Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thx O Wise of Wises ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234